What is Occupational Wellness?
Occupational wellness is about focusing on your ability to balance life and work. Stress is a part of life, and it is important to address the stress you experience at your workplace. This is especially true for healthcare workers. Juggling personal life and work can be difficult, while at the same time, it is vital that when you are working you are in the best mental space possible. Healthcare workers have to deal with high levels of burnout and COVID-19 has not helped. FleetNurse has some key tips to help you work on your occupational wellness:
- Seek a job that fits the criteria you are looking for.
- If you look forward to working and find joy in your career, you will find joy in your everyday life as well.
- Look for a job that fits your lifestyle, goals, and interests and the results will be worth it.
- Create healthy relationships with coworkers and management.
- Find ways to reduce stress at work. This could look different for every person so find what works for you!
- Take a moment for yourself.
- Stay hydrated and fueled.
- Create an open line of communication with management.
- Make time for things outside of work! Maintaining mental well-being means finding a balance of work and play.
- Enjoy your job! Enjoying your job will boost every area of your life.
How can FleetNurse help you improve your occupational wellness?
By achieving occupational wellness, you will enrich your life, relationships, and self-satisfaction. This all is easier said than done, but FleetNurse is here to help. We understand the need for work-life balance, flexibility, and the need to work around other commitments in your life.
As a FleetNurse healthcare professional, you have the opportunity to work when you want to work with no minimum work hours. You have the power to work shifts that fit with your schedule. With this flexibility that FleetNurse provides, you can experience decreased burnout and higher occupational wellness overall.
FleetNurse is changing the healthcare staffing service status quo by providing exceptional experiences for both healthcare clinicians and facilities. When you join FleetNurse, you have the option to pick up PRN per diem shifts. As healthcare facilities request coverage, you will get a notification via the FleetNurse app with the location, time of the shift, and the rate. If you decide that you want that shift, all you have to do is confirm the shift and it is yours.
Especially in these unprecedented times, we value your safety, health, and overall well-being in all aspects of your life. We currently have positions open in Texas, Oregon, Arizona, and North Carolina. For more information on the current job opportunities with FleetNurse, visit https://www.fleetnurse.com/for-providers/job-opportunities/.