The FleetNurse App
Once you’ve downloaded the app, create your account.
Please follow the checklist below to ensure your profile is ready for review. Watch our How To Register Video
Once your profile is approved, you will be able to start working as soon as mid-April.
The Completed Profile Checklist
Upload all documents and requirements listed in the FleetNurse app.
Under the my Documents tab, please upload the following:
- Specialty – Provide a photo or a file of your State License or Certification. Then choose your Specialty: Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Certified Nurse Assistant, Radiological Technologist or Surgical Technologist.
- State License number for either RN, LVN, CNA, Radiological Tech or Surgical Tech.
- Current Employer (Please fill out the Employment Verification Release form)
- W-9 Form (click here to download form)
- Direct Deposit Information
Under the Requirements tab, please upload proof of the following:
- BLS Certification – photo of the front and back of your BLS certification
- Employment Verification – Paystub from the last 30 days
- Hepatitis B documentation
- MMR- Measles, Mumps, Rubella documentation
- Proof of Identity
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine documentation
- Signed Job Description
- TB Screening documentation
- Tdap documentation
- Varicella – Chicken Pox documentation
Next, in the Policies tab, please read through and acknowledge the Drug Screening requirement and mandatory background check.
Under the Preferred Hospitals tab, choose your Preferred Hospital.
Finally, once you have submitted and completed all requirements listed above you will receive an email to complete a Self-Assessment Skills Checklist and Clinical Competency.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues completing your profile.
The FleetNurse Team