Become a FleetNurse
A Simple Four Step Process
Tired of having little to no control over your career? End nurse burnout with FleetNurse. Choose when you want to work and build flexibility back into your life!
- Specialty – Provide a photo or a file of your State License or Certification. Then choose your Specialty: Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medication Aide, Radiological Technologist, or Surgical Technologist.
- Resume – Upload an image of your up-to-date resume.
- Current Employer – Most recent healthcare employment pay stub.
- W-9 Form (download form)
- BLS Certification – Upload the front and back of your BLS card to the app. FleetNurse prefers a BLS/CPR certification issued from the American Heart Association (AHA), but other organizations may be accepted.
- Employment Verification – Upload your most recent pay stub from your current employer dated within the last 90 days. If you are unemployed, your last pay stub from your previous employer will work. To verify employment, it needs to include the name of your employer, your name and the date. Alternatively, you may also choose to upload an official letter from your employer’s HR department to verify your employment.
- Proof of Identity – Front and Back of Driver’s License and Social Security Card or Passport.
- Two Professional References – Provide at least two professional references. They need to be someone who is a supervisor and you have reported to either past or present. Include their name, phone number, email, and job title.
- Signed Job Description – Job descriptions are available to download within this section on the app. Please upload an image of the signed and dated job description for your position.
- Hepatitis B documentation – Documentation showing you received all three doses in the Hep B series or titer test results showing you have immunity.
- MMR- Measles, Mumps, Rubella documentation – Documentation showing you received both doses of the MMR series or titer test results showing you have immunity.
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine documentation – Documentation showing you have received the flu vaccine for the current season.
- TB Screening documentation – FleetNurse policies require your TB screening results to be dated within the last 12 months.
- Tdap documentation – Upload documentation of receiving your Tdap booster within the last 10 years.
- Varicella; Chicken Pox – Documentation showing you received both doses of the Varicella series or titer test results showing you have immunity.
- Immunization Declination Form (download form)